What is dental hygiene?
Dental hygiene is a set of preventive procedures to reduce the risk of loss of teeth and periodontium to a minimum. A dental hygienist teaches the client how to take care of the oral cavity at home to prevent diseases in the mouth.
What does dental hygiene treatment involve?
The treatment involves:
- Examination of mucous membranes, gums and teeth
- Removal of tartar and plaque using ultrasound and hand tools
- Instruction for tooth cleaning using dental aids (toothbrush, interdental brushes, dental floss, superfloss, etc.)
- Removal of pigmentation and polishing of teeth
During the treatment, the dental hygienist informs the patient:
- What is the problem in the client’s mouth;
- How this problem can be solved;
- How to take good care of teeth; and
- How to prevent other problems in the mouth.
The number of dental hygiene treatments depends on the condition of the client’s oral cavity. The treatment usually takes one to six one-hour visits.
Why undergo dental hygiene treatment at our centre
As dental care is divided according to the specialisation of our dentists, we can provide our clients with high-quality treatment. Our dental hygienists work in the same way. Whether periodontitis or child treatment, each case is always dealt with by a specialist. As a result, our treatment will be effective and the client will leaves our centre satisfied.
How we whiten teeth?
Teeth whitening is an aesthetic procedure where change the colour of our teeth using a low concentration of hydrogen peroxide. We use the PURE WHITENING whitening system with a guaranteed result. It is a system of combined whitening (home + outpatient), which leads to very good results.
What is Air-flow?
Air-flow (sanding) is a technology that can be used to remove dental plaque and colour pigmentation from teeth without damaging hard dental tissues.